- Your privacy: vitalvet.org is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
- Personal information: In order to use particular services that we offer, you may need to submit certain personal information such as your email address, name, address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. You may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
- Log data: We also receive information when you view content on, or otherwise interact with, our services, which we refer to as “Log Data”, even if you have not created a vitalvet.org account. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We use Log Data to operate our services and to ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. For example, we use Log Data to protect the security of your account and to determine what features are popular on our services. We also use this data to improve the content we show you and to identify potential misuse of our services.
- Use of information: The personal information you provide us will only be used in relation to the services we provide you, to communicate with you in relation to our services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
- Disclosure of information: Unless you have expressly authorized us to do so, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party except where disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected (as stated in paragraph 8 above).
- Access to and updates of information: If you have registered an account with UrbanImbibe.com, you can access, correct, delete, or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account via your Profile page.
- Storage of information: We will securely store your personal information in the United States, although you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be transferred outside of the United States in connection with the services we offer, as further set out in clause 12 below.
- Opt Out. If at any time you choose to no longer receive emails from the vitalvet.org team, you may indicate this by navigating to "Profile > notifications". When you "delete your account", all of your personal information (including name, email, ip addresses, and other identifying information) will be deleted from our secured database.
- Retention: We will hold your personal information until you request that we permanently delete it.
- Deactivation and deletion: Your account can be deactivated in Profile, and you can request permanent deletion via email following deactivation. When deactivated, your vitalvet.org account, including your username, profile and content will no longer be viewable on the Website, App, or API, but they will be retained unless and until you separately request permanent deletion via email. If you don’t request deletion, then it is possible to request the reactivation of your account if it was accidentally or wrongfully deactivated. We cannot restore permanently deleted accounts.
- Portability: vitalvet.org provides you a means to download the information you have shared through our services by using the account export option on your Profile page.
- Security: You must keep any login, password, or account information relating to your use of the Website secure at all times, and must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of such information or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to comply with this security obligation.